Užíváním této stránky souhlasíte s všeobecnými podmínkami.
Tato stránka používá cookies.

Diskuzní fórum FILMY

příspěvky 22741 - 22760 Napsat příspěvek
reaguje na: Kamy

addendum

"Eric here. I co-wrote and produced the film. Please share this story.
After many discussions with my producing partner Richard Schenkman, I convinced him we should do this. I'm well aware EVERYTHING gets pirated
(personally, I prefer Blu-rays, but that's me) but If I learned
anything when we released the first film was that by embracing ALL means
of distribution, some good CAN come out of this. The first film
("Jerome Bixby's The Man From Earth") was HEAVILY pirated and lot of
people donated the first time around (certainly not enough to cover the
cost of of the film, but enough to at least to somewhat contribute in
getting the film to breakeven). For this sequel ("The Man From Earth:
Holocene") we spent considerably more getting the film made (better
cast, better production values, more locations, etc...) and by being
proactive this time and giving the film to The Pirate Bay ourselves, we
wanted the people that use Bittorret or Kodi Boxes or whatever that is
came from US, the filmmakers, not some "pirate" that ripped a disc or a
digital file and put it up there. We're not suing anyone. We aren't
asking for it to be taken down and we aren't screaming to the press
about how we've been ripped off. As I said, everybody's movie is out
there on the interwebs. The only difference here is that we uploaded it
ourselves with a simple message... "Support Independent Films". You
decide what you want to donate. If this experiment fails and no one (or
not enough people contribute), well then maybe I was wrong. But I have
faith that people that file share or stream or whatever will recognize
what we have done and support our efforts.
A decade ago I sent out a message to the file sharing community (link that concluded with "When I make my next picture, I just may upload the
movie on the net myself!" (Google it... I said it). I've kept my word.
So if you are watching the movie this way please go to www.manfromearth.com and donate. OR buy a Blu-ray or DVD from Amazon or check out MovieSaints (link where you can stream the film and if you don't like it you tell them
why and they will give you a refund (or a partial refund of some kind).
Thank you! AND PLEASE SHARE AND UP-VOTE THIS THREAD!"
"Eric here. I co-wrote and produced the film. Please share this story. After many discussions with my producing partner Richard Schenkman, I convinced him we should do this. I'm well aware EVERYTHING gets pirated (personally, I prefer Blu-rays, but that's me) but If I learned anything when we released the first film was that by embracing ALL means of distribution, some good CAN come out of this. The first film ("Jerome Bixby's The Man From Earth") was HEAVILY pirated and lot of people donated the first time around (certainly not enough to cover the cost of of the film, but enough to at least to somewhat contribute in getting the film to breakeven). For this sequel ("The Man From Earth: Holocene") we spent considerably more getting the film made (better cast, better production values, more locations, etc...) and by being proactive this time and giving the film to The Pirate Bay ourselves, we wanted the people that use Bittorret or Kodi Boxes or whatever that is came from US, the filmmakers, not some "pirate" that ripped a disc or a digital file and put it up there. We're not suing anyone. We aren't asking for it to be taken down and we aren't screaming to the press about how we've been ripped off. As I said, everybody's movie is out there on the interwebs. The only difference here is that we uploaded it ourselves with a simple message... "Support Independent Films". You decide what you want to donate. If this experiment fails and no one (or not enough people contribute), well then maybe I was wrong. But I have faith that people that file share or stream or whatever will recognize what we have done and support our efforts. A decade ago I sent out a message to the file sharing community ([url=https://nowsci.com/archive01/news/20100205/movie-producer-piracy-promoted-our-movie/index.html]https://nowsci.com/archive01/news/20100205/movie-producer-piracy-promoted-our-movie/index.html[/url]) that concluded with "When I make my next picture, I just may upload the movie on the net myself!" (Google it... I said it). I've kept my word. So if you are watching the movie this way please go to [url=http://www.manfromearth.com]www.manfromearth.com[/url] and donate. OR buy a Blu-ray or DVD from Amazon or check out MovieSaints ([url=https://www.moviesaints.com/#!/movie/man-from-earth-holocene]https://www.moviesaints.com/#!/movie/man-from-earth-holocene[/url]) where you can stream the film and if you don't like it you tell them why and they will give you a refund (or a partial refund of some kind). Thank you! AND PLEASE SHARE AND UP-VOTE THIS THREAD!"
addendum
0 0
reagovat
reaguje na: pepo
Prevzate z redditu:
Message from the director.....:
Thanks for taking the time to watch our new movie, "The Man from Earth: Holocene".
In order to make sure that every single person in the world who wants to see the movie has access to stream or download it, we are uploading it ourselves to the
filesharing community.
But just because the movie may be free to watch, it wasn't free to make.
That's why we're so grateful to all of you who visit link and make a donation -of any size- if you've watched the movie without paying for
it up front.
It's a revolutionary global experiment in the honor system. We're asking people: "If you watch our movie, and you like it, will you pay something directly to the
people who made it?"
Please share ONLY THIS FILE and don't make any edits or changes. Also please don't post the movie to YouTube, or to any other for-profit sites where a third
party could charge people to see the movie. That would not be fair, or in keeping
with the spirit of what we are trying to do by sharing the movie with everyone.
Once again, we thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy: "The Man from Earth: Holocene".
Prevzate z redditu: Message from the director.....: Thanks for taking the time to watch our new movie, "The Man from Earth: Holocene". In order to make sure that every single person in the world who wants to see the movie has access to stream or download it, we are uploading it ourselves to the filesharing community. But just because the movie may be free to watch, it wasn't free to make. That's why we're so grateful to all of you who visit [url=http://www.ManFromEarth.com]http://www.ManFromEarth.com[/url] and make a donation -of any size- if you've watched the movie without paying for it up front. It's a revolutionary global experiment in the honor system. We're asking people: "If you watch our movie, and you like it, will you pay something directly to the people who made it?" Please share [i]ONLY THIS FILE[/i] and don't make any edits or changes. Also please don't post the movie to YouTube, or to any other for-profit sites where a third party could charge people to see the movie. That would not be fair, or in keeping with the spirit of what we are trying to do by sharing the movie with everyone. Once again, we thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy: "The Man from Earth: Holocene".
1 0
reagují: kubqo
reagovat
vstupovat len z velmi dobrým adblockom
[url=https://solarmoviex.to/watch/the-man-from-earth-holocene.7w371/487ovj]vstupovat [/url]len z velmi dobrým adblockom
0 0
reagovat
reaguje na: kubqo
Vysvetli prosim ta. Nejako mi to nedava zmysel:o
Vysvetli prosim ta. Nejako mi to nedava zmysel*:o*
0 0
reagují: Kamy, kubqo
reagovat
reaguje na: kubqo
Coze? Fakt? :o
Coze? Fakt? *:o*
0 0
reagovat
On už vyšiel sequel ku Man from Earth? A oni sami tvorcovia ho nahodili na pirátske weby?
On už vyšiel sequel ku Man from Earth? A oni sami tvorcovia ho nahodili na pirátske weby?
0 0
reagují: pepo, TedGeorge
reagovat
Druhý trailer k Love, Simon. Knížku miluju a film bude pecka. Doufám. :+
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0cbWdlQg_8]Druhý trailer k Love, Simon.[/url] Knížku miluju a film bude pecka. Doufám. *:+*
0 -1
reagovat
reaguje na: gaboo
Ja viem. :D:D:D8)
Ja viem. *:D**:D**:D**8)*
0 0
reagovat

Florian Munteanu

Jako syn Ivana Draga v Creed 2
Docela velkej zabiják :(:o8)
Jako syn Ivana Draga v Creed 2 Docela velkej zabiják *:(**:o**8)*
Florian Munteanu
0 0
reagovat
reaguje na: Luban
Prvý film funguje výborne dodnes. Možno by som zašiel tak ďaleko a povedal by som, že nová trilógia robí pôvodnú Planétu ešte lepším filmom.
Prvý film funguje výborne dodnes. Možno by som zašiel tak ďaleko a povedal by som, že nová trilógia robí pôvodnú Planétu ešte lepším filmom.
4 0
reagují: Luban
reagovat
ja som myslel na lady bird :D
ja som myslel na lady bird *:D*
0 0
reagují: pepo
reagovat
reaguje na: gaboo
njn, bright tak za 3,5 ;)
njn, bright tak za 3,5 *;)*
1 0
reagují: gaboo
reagovat
reaguje na: hroubek
7/10 je vela ;)
7/10 je vela *;)*
1 0
reagují: pepo
reagovat

Planeta opic Nová trilogie

Jeden z restů si můžu odškrtnout.
Trochu jsem se těm filmům nevědomky vyhýbal, asi trauma z dětství, když jsem jako malý viděl původní filmy :)
Každopádně jsem si dal trilogii pěkně pohromadě za sebou a musím říct že je to parádní podívaná. Je to chytrý, epický, ale zároveň v těch správných momentech komorní a vždy osobní aby to chytlo za srdíčko. 9/10 a uvidíme jestli dám po těch víc jak 20 letech původní film :D
Jeden z restů si můžu odškrtnout. Trochu jsem se těm filmům nevědomky vyhýbal, asi trauma z dětství, když jsem jako malý viděl původní filmy *:)* Každopádně jsem si dal trilogii pěkně pohromadě za sebou a musím říct že je to parádní podívaná. Je to chytrý, epický, ale zároveň v těch správných momentech komorní a vždy osobní aby to chytlo za srdíčko. 9/10 a uvidíme jestli dám po těch víc jak 20 letech původní film *:D*
Planeta opic Nová trilogie
7 0
reagují: kubqo
reagovat

Bright

Tohle mě dost sedlo a bavilo, že jsem byl ochotný ignorovat béčkovější příběh a plochost všech vedlejší postav. Je to zábavné, rychlé, nahláškované a pořád se tam něco děje a samotný svět a mytologie je mnohem zajímavější, než cokoliv co se ve filmu stane. Líbil se mi přesah a sociální kritika. Will Smith si to neskutečně dává a bylo fajn ho vidět v této roli. Je to hloupoučké, ale dostatečně zábavné. 7,5/10
Tohle mě dost sedlo a bavilo, že jsem byl ochotný ignorovat béčkovější příběh a plochost všech vedlejší postav. Je to zábavné, rychlé, nahláškované a pořád se tam něco děje a samotný svět a mytologie je mnohem zajímavější, než cokoliv co se ve filmu stane. Líbil se mi přesah a sociální kritika. Will Smith si to neskutečně dává a bylo fajn ho vidět v této roli. Je to hloupoučké, ale dostatečně zábavné. 7,5/10
Bright
0 0
reagovat

Lady Bird

Čekal jsem po těch ohlasech mnohem více. Film je dost příjemná indii podívaná, s několika velmi silnými scénami a dobrými hereckými výkony. Ale to je tak všechno. Není to vůbec špatné, ale minulý rok jsem viděl silnější a zajímavější filmy. 7/10
Čekal jsem po těch ohlasech mnohem více. Film je dost příjemná indii podívaná, s několika velmi silnými scénami a dobrými hereckými výkony. Ale to je tak všechno. Není to vůbec špatné, ale minulý rok jsem viděl silnější a zajímavější filmy. 7/10
Lady Bird
1 -1
reagují: gaboo
reagovat

Call Me by Your Name

Velmi nádherně natočený romantický film, který se odehrává v 80. letech v Itálii. Film nádherně pracuje s hudbou, scenérii bezčasého léta a taky uvolněnou atmosférou. Režisér nikám nespěchá, pomalinku rozvíjí zápletku a staví na kvalitních hereckých výkonech. Jediné co mě mrzelo, že je to tak o dvacet minut delší, než je třeba a Armie Hammer ve své roli až moc vyčnívá. 7,5/10
Velmi nádherně natočený romantický film, který se odehrává v 80. letech v Itálii. Film nádherně pracuje s hudbou, scenérii bezčasého léta a taky uvolněnou atmosférou. Režisér nikám nespěchá, pomalinku rozvíjí zápletku a staví na kvalitních hereckých výkonech. Jediné co mě mrzelo, že je to tak o dvacet minut delší, než je třeba a Armie Hammer ve své roli až moc vyčnívá. 7,5/10
Call Me by Your Name
1 0
reagují: Vincent
reagovat
a war/boj/krigen (2015)
85% - mistrovsky dilo. 
a war/[url=https://i1.wp.com/www.cervenykoberec.cz/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/boj_2015_plakat.jpg]boj[/url]/krigen (2015) 85% - mistrovsky dilo. 
1 0
reagovat
reaguje na: Dani
Uz zadnych. Mineno, ze McTiernan potom co se vratil z vezeni tak asi karieru nenastartuje.
Uz zadnych. Mineno, ze McTiernan potom co se vratil z vezeni tak asi karieru nenastartuje.
2 0
reagovat
reaguje na: Memphis
U kterých Expendables byl za kamerou McTiernan?
U kterých Expendables byl za kamerou McTiernan?
0 0
reagují: okkac
reagovat
Komentáře
© copyright 2000 - 2024.
Všechna práva vyhrazena.

Registrace

Nemáte svůj účet? Registrací získáte možnosti:
  1. Komentovat a hodnotit filmy a trailery
  2. Sestavovat si žebříčky oblíbených filmů a trailerů
  3. Soutěžit o filmové i nefilmové ceny
  4. Dostat se na exklusivní filmové projekce a předpremiéry

Zapomenuté heslo

Pokud jste zapomněli vaše heslo nebo vám nedorazil registrační e-mail, vyplňte níže e-mailovou adresu, se kterou jste se zaregistrovali.

Přihlášení

Zapomenuté heslo
Přihlašte se jedním kliknutím přes facebook:

Registrace

Nemáte svůj účet? Registrací získate možnosti:
  1. Komentovat a hodnotit filmy a trailery
  2. Sestavovat si žebříčky oblíbených filmů a trailerů
  3. Vytvářet filmové blogy
  4. Soutěžit o filmové i nefilmové ceny
  5. Dostat se na exklusivní filmové projekce a předpremiéry
registrovat se